Thursday, December 4, 2014

The book of awesome is an awesome book! It makes me smile every time I was reading this book. I read my favorite chapters over and over again when I used to feel gloomy.  This book remained me of how much fun I used to have even by doing little things. Also, this is really amazing uplifting book. So, I have recommended this book to lots of my friends. Overall, let me share the few interesting things that I liked the most about this book.


High-Fiving  Babies

First of all, I love to give high-fives to babies because they are adorable and amazing. Even though, they don't know what they are doing, they still give a high-five with a sweet smile in their lips. For example, I have a cousin who is one and half years old. I taught him how give a  high-five. Therefore, He gives me a high-five when I go to see him on the weekends.

Absolute Perfect Silence

Isn't this is awesome? Everyone loves to be in a silence place. Similarly,  I love to be in a perfect silence place most of the time too. When I get home in a night time from college, I do meditation at least for 20- 30 minutes every day. I just imagined myself being in a peaceful place where there is only happiness; no suffering and pain at all. It feels incredible to imagine yourself being in a peaceful place. 
                                                                             
               

                                                       Staring Out At The Calm Water

Last but not least, it feels impressive to stare out at the calm water. For instance, close your eyes right now and imagine that you are in front of the beautiful ocean, and all you can see is the beauty of the ocean. The water is flowing from one direction to another direction, and you can see sea creatures roaming here and there. Doesn't it feel awesome? This is something that can  bring eternal  joy to our souls and infinite happiness in our life .





No comments:

Post a Comment